buy gold and silver bullion

Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Norwegian Carpenter Thanks American Officials for Precious Metals Manipulation

I was born in Brooklyn in the beginning of the 1950′s, and I grew up in the countryside in Norway. I always have been proud to be an American citizen, but now I am just worried.

Earlier everybody in Europa dreamed about American cars as, Chevrolet Corvette, Camaro, Cougar, Pontiac Firebird , Mustang, Plymouth, Cadillac, Continental etc. etc.
It was the Europeans’ and Norwegians dreams. Many still do.

From 1973 to 1976 I was a carpenter in Norwalk, Connecticut, and to my astonishment European cars were rich people’s prestige cars such as Porsche, Mercedes, BMW and Volvo. Even greater was my astonishment when I saw Americans buy Japanese cars. I – a simple carpenter from the Norwegian countryside realized that if the Americans continued on this path you would destroy your own proud car industry. I told the Americans that it was like sawing off the branch you are sitting on. But nobody listened to a simple carpenter from Norway. The result we all can see now – America’s pride – Detroit is bankrupt!

I also witnessed President Nixon’s trip to China where he signed the fatal trade agreement with the Chinese. As a result, U.S. companies moved their factories to China – American workers were unemployed – and the idiots started to import American products – manufactured in China – back to the USA?!?! To finance this stupidity they began to borrow money – a lot of money. The result we all can see now – average Americans have debt over your ears you never can repay – and now your government wants to borrow more money, or print more worthless paper dollars? QE1, QE2, QE3, QE4, QE-Bankrupt! Are all of the American officials retards?

And now your leaders manipulate the gold and silver prices (Comex) to keep this stupid scam going a few more weeks or months. Meanwhile, the Wise Man from the East – the Chinese, the Indies, The Russians and the Arabs buy your gold and silver on sale, paying you with worthless dollar bills you unrestrained have been printing. Have you Americans completely lost your mind? Have you become a country of retards? The whole world is laughing of you! We can all see that the former mighty America is bankrupt, and we do not understand that the people let your leaders continue this obvious scam.

Before you had Gangsters, now America is governed by Bangsters supported by Washington that scams all its citizens.

Finally, I would like to thank your politicians which made it possible for me to purchase 10,000 physical Silver Eagles and 100 Gold Eagles very, very, very cheaply – I even paid with your (very soon) worthless paper dollars – and secured my and my children’s future.

Regards an astonished SilverBug in Norway.

- Source, The Silver Doctors: